Saturday, December 18, 2010

I laugh

Wow, It's been such a long time since I last posted. Haha I laugh.  Anyways to sum up what has happened in the last..i don't know...3 months:
 - I love being a junior in HS. It's where I belong
 - Marching Band made it to finals!!! yay! It was a rough season but we pulled through :)
 - My Grades are good as usual. Except for Physics. Bahhh
 - I have some awesome friends out there <3
 - Music has become such a huge part of my life, especially this year..I don't know what I would do without it
 - I am the bands photographer in a way...every event that occurs I usually end up taking 200-400 pictures. No matter how short the event.
 - I need a real camera. Not some tiny digital compact.
 -  I have discovered more of who I am and I love every ounce of it :)
 - HS sucks. Not the drama and friends..I can deal with all of that. But the workload and the exhaustion caused by it all...it sucks. I can't wait for college.
 - I found my twin :)
 - 2010 was quite the rollercoaster year!

And that's pretty much it. I'll post back later talking about 2010. Cuz boy has it been a hectic year or what!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment