Thursday, July 22, 2010

1 SAT Book Down!

So I decided that I should probably read through the chapters of my new SAT study books so that I can gain as much advice and knowledge as possible. Before, I was just going through 2 practice tests a week and not taking into consideration the fact that there is a lot more to studying for the SAT than just knowing the test layout like the back of your hand. This weekend I started to skim through the chapters of one of the books, and I was thoroughly shocked at the amount of information that it contains! I have been reading 1 chapter a day since Sunday, but today I decided that I was going to finish the whole book (Power read!). So I sat on my bed with classical music on my iPod (studies show that you learn more with classical music..it really helps actually), and I studied my book from 11.00am to 3.30pm :) Tomorrow morning I am going to take an SAT practice test to see how much I have truly learned; I'm so excited!!!

The book that I finished reading is Kaplan's SAT Premier Live Online 2010 Edition. I highly suggest it!!!  :) I can't wait to move on to my next book! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment