Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Long Time, No Blog

Wow, it's been a long time since I last blogged!!! I've actually been amazingly busy, but it's been really fun. I officially finished all of my projects as of Sunday night, Yippee! I have also taken a lot of pictures within the past week which means it's time for an update on my Photo Page! Exciting!!! :) Summer School is coming to a close, and I am surprisingly semi-sad about it. I know that sounds weird considering the fact that no one can imagine having fun with school in the summer, but the teacher is so much fun, and it helps that I have one of my close friends by my side in class :) Even though I will miss Summer School, I am excited because now I can finally begin my REAL Summer!!! For me that means volunteering and band :) 

On July 10th my Mum and I went to the 2010 Lilith Fair, a fair in celebration of women in music. It was so much fun! We were honestly not expecting it to be that great, but boy were we wrong! The musicians were so good! The last 2 performances were the highlight of the night: Miranda Lambert and Sarah Mclachlan! They both have exceptional talents and definitely know how to keep the audience entertained! My mum and I plan to go to the Lilith Fair ever year from here on out, our new Mother and Daughter Annual Tradition!

One more day of Summer School! Then it's relaxation time for about half of a week, and then volunteering starts :) Yay! As of now I  have been filling my days with hours upon hours of sewing. I have learned so much, and sewing has truly become one of my most beloved pastimes. On my Crafts Page I have posted updated pictures of my projects as well as the original inspiration for my projects so feel free to explore :) 

Hope you are have a perfectly perfect summer! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment