Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New and Improved

CLA Camp ended on Sunday! It has taken me a full 2 days to recuperate from the whole experience. It was the best 3 days of my life! I have seriously changed the way I think, live, and see the world. On top of the wonderful lessons I learned, I truly feel like a better leader than ever before, and I'm really excited to put my new knowledge to test during Band Camp :) I have already used some of it during the sectionals that we have had and it's paying off :)

So due to my 3 day life altering camp, I haven't been able to take a full on SAT test in the past week. So, it's back to the books for me! But my oh my! This week is so busy! I have a leadership meeting tomorrow, sectionals on Thursday, and my Best Friends Birthday Party on Friday!!! Life is speeding along, now I've just got to catch up to it :) ♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shara! Thanks so much for your comment on my gathered bag blog post. :)

    I hope the bag that you create for your mom turns out great!!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete