Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Taco Pie and Movies


My mum made Taco Pies yesterday for dinner. My dad brought the recipe back from Sweden. They were surprisingly good! I'm not sure what the exact ingredients are, but I think that it consists of a pie crust, taco beef/meat, sour cream and hotsauce, cheese, and tomatoes. In order to serve it she cut out pie slices as if it was an actual dessert pie. Then she topped it with some chopped lettuce and blue corn chips! It was delicious!

So in the past week I have seen 2 movies which I would highly recommend. The first being A-Team! The movie was so funny and action-packed, and the cast worked greatly together! This movie is definitely worth your money! The 2nd movie, which I just saw today, is Toy Story 3. Although this movie isn't spectacular, it is still pretty cute. I found a lot of parallels between this Toy Story and the first one, so I thought that that was interesting. It's a good movie for children and for adults and teens who want to reminisce back to when they saw the original Toy Story :) ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment