Friday, June 25, 2010

First Day of Summer

Yesterday was the first day of Summer, well school summer. It felt very...empty. I didn't have the normal hustle and bustle of school, and this year flew by so fast that it feels like I'm on a normal 2 day weekend. So I guess I haven't quite settled into the whole 'summer attitude'.

I broke my sewing machine. Yeah, not so good considering the fact that I'm currently working on two projects. The repair people said it will take about a week!!! The damage isn't even that bad! What am I supposed to do after summer school next week??? Guess I'll be doing a lot of reading which is fine :)

My mum dragged me around with her while she ran errands. I wasn't doing anything at home anyways so I figured I might as well keep her company. I ran into a fellow bando at one store! You can never really go a day without seeing a bando.That was fun :)

And that's pretty much all I did yesterday. Not that interesting. I know..hopefully once I get some momentum going for summer I'll have better posts =P

Hope you are all enjoying your summer!!! The weather is quite gorgeous! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment