Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Last Day of School!

Ok, so today was the last day of school! And although that may seem exciting to many of you, if you think about it...it is kinda sad. Seniors graduate which means that the friends that you have had for so long will be moving on with their lives. Some stay close to home; others travel far away (across the country). It's hard to say goodbye to the people whom you have known for the past 2 years, and whom you have grown so close to. For those of you who don't know, I am (was) a sophomore in HS. This coming fall I will be a Junior (finally!). But, life goes on and I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one to have to face such a depressing event. So, I will live :)

So update on my goal towards becoming Valedictorian! This past sophomore year...*drum roll*...I got STRAIGHT As!!! Yippeee!!!! That makes my GPA a total of 4.8! I am currently ranked #1 with 4 other students. We have survived the first half of our high school career...2 years left! And they are the hardest of the 4. To be honestly honest, I am actually quite scared to venture onto Junior year. It is the year that could make or break my dreams...being a combination of rigorous IB courses as well as multiple tests (SAT, ACT, etc). If I survive this year (and I will) then I am on my way towards Harvard! And the only daunting thing left is College Apps! But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it :) Wish me luck!!! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment