Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my brand new blog: Books. Pics. Life! I will be keeping you updated with my goal of reading the 101 Great Books (CollegeBoard). It is a daunting task, but I love reading so much! On top of that I will keep you informed with my daily life. Ha, my life is quite hectic! Ranging from marching band to sewing! I'm an avid student who takes academics seriously (ranked #1). So it would only seem fitting that my schedule be jam-packed! In the midst of all of this madness, I do find time to participate in one of my oldest hobbies: photography. And so, (as the lovely title states) I will be posting some of my favorite pictures that I have taken as well as some that I have found on the web =)

I hope that you enjoy it!!! Feel free to comment on anything  ♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. haha, awesome first post!!! Ok, good luck reading all these wonderful books. I think i might actually try to read some of them myself in my freetime. Again, good luck! lol a book every six days for you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete