Sunday, June 27, 2010

Study Saturday

Hey there! So yesterday was Study Saturday. Basically, I just study the whole day. Great way to spend your Saturdays, right! Yeah, on Saturdays I usually take a practice SAT, and then I read my school books. I practice my sax and oboe too. But, I didn't play any music yesterday. Next week I will be getting the Marching Band show music (exciting!!!) I'll start memorizing music then. Yup, so nothing exciting happened yesterday.

Today, my BF and I had planned to go and hang out at the Spectrum, but last minute changes. So, now we are going to spend the day at my brother's baseball game (fun!!!). Ha, apparently there is a movie theatre around there. We are going to watch A-Team, hopefully it's good. Then we are going to walk around the area for a bit. Yay for last minute changes!!!!

(Sorry for my sarcasm, rough morning)

My Sewing Machine still hasn't been fixed yet!!! So my 2 projects are currently sitting on my craft table (a.k.a. the kitchen table). I have all my stuff laid out and everything. I've already cut the fabric and pinned it. And I was just about to sew it together, and poof - my machine breaks. I'll definitely keep you updated on its status. :) ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment